Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requiem:Bloodymare Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I need to apologize

Go down 
AuthorMessage

I need to apologize Empty
PostSubject: I need to apologize   I need to apologize Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 7:15 pm

Seriously, I didn't mean to cause any problems with that. Craven's comments were not ill, so I hope he didn't get in any heat. I just took them wrong as I have a problem of doing with text sometimes, adding my own tones to them and today in particular I just had a short fuse. Reality is he's a great guy and has done nothing but help guildies all morning, and my exit was a cocky maneuver.

I read it in the wrong context, left the guild with the attitude of "Oh well, my other guildies are coming over here anyway it seems." But that's not right, because all of you -- Craven, Apollo, Starbuck, Nihil, and the others I had yet to meet yet -- are a good crew.

I'm not sure if my guildies are even going to want to branch out officially into Requiem, but regardless my method of exit was pure BS. Don't come down on Craven, and as a matter of fact I'm willing to pitch in 20K for my apologies plus return the armor and cross bow he hooked me up with this morning (Gah do I feel like a heel) to patch the bridge. I know it's not the views of the guild, and to be honest I shouldn't have read it that way.
Back to top Go down
Appollo
Koont
Koont
Appollo

Male
Number of posts : 42
Job/hobbies : Jack of all trades
Registration date : 2008-07-18

I need to apologize Empty
PostSubject: Re: I need to apologize   I need to apologize Icon_minitimeSat Aug 02, 2008 8:25 pm

Your comment here was sencere and I aknowledge it.. Besides the fact that nobody among us should be deciding whom is gonna help whom, guilded or not, your leavingis a great loss for Apocrypha.. we can use your experience in the future.. So it would be great if you'd reconsidered your decision.. Havin you with us is payment enough..
Back to top Go down

I need to apologize
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Apocrypha :: General Forum :: General Discussion-
Jump to: