Apocrypha
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Requiem:Bloodymare Guild

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Welcome to Apocrypha

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-07-17

Welcome to Apocrypha Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to Apocrypha   Welcome to Apocrypha Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 7:57 am

Apocrypha (from the Greek word ἀπόκρυφα, meaning "those having been hidden away")

Apocrypha is a Requiem guild on the Valdes server. We have a very good mix of casual and hardcore players. This combination will allow us to participate in end-game content and PvP without sacrificing the laid-back atmosphere of a more casual guild. We value a fun and friendly environment over strict rules and rigid raiding requirements. We won't be the most progressed guild on the server, but we also won't suffer from the harsh, elitist mentality that you seem to encounter in hard-core raiding guilds.

If you are interested in learning more, please drop by the General Discussion forum. If you are interested in joining, feel free to fill out an application.

NOTE: Guild members need to register on the website, and website membership does not necessarily mean Guild membership.

Last edited by Admin on Mon Sep 01, 2008 1:43 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://apocrypha.omgforum.net
Appollo
Koont
Koont
Appollo

Male
Number of posts : 42
Job/hobbies : Jack of all trades
Registration date : 2008-07-18

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Apocrypha   Welcome to Apocrypha Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:39 am

Welcome to all the new guildsmen.. Many of you that I recruited myself Cool .. I wanna specialy salute my two new additions : Sobec, And my soooo exitabe new friend from the midwest (you know who you are) bounce keep working hard guys!!!
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 43
Registration date : 2008-07-17

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Apocrypha   Welcome to Apocrypha Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 5:28 pm

I like your new avatar Appollo, well played! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://apocrypha.omgforum.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to Apocrypha   Welcome to Apocrypha Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to Apocrypha
Page 1 of 1